The Info

We require all tenants to carry business insurance, WCB (if your employees will be working on site) and have a valid AHS food permit.
Please use the link below to contact AHS to start your application with them.
We accommodate all AHS inspections.

Visit AHS

If your small food business needs help with any stages of business plan, marketing or food related development, Business Link offers amazing advices at no cost!

Visit Business Link